Chickpea Pumpkin Curry
Place onion and ginger into an Extra Chef fitted with blade attachment. Lock in cover and pull cord several times until finely chopped.
Place into a Microwave Fast Cooker. Add spices, chickpeas, pumpkin, tomatoes and coconut milk. Lock in cover and cook in microwave on high/100%/900 watts for 15 minutes.
Let the Fast Cooker stand while pressure indicator drops. Remove cover and add spinach to wilt. Season with a good pinch of salt. Serve with rice and coriander.
- 1 onion
- 2.5 cm piece ginger
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 cup finely chopped skinless pumpkin
- 400 g can chickpeas
- 400 ml can diced or cherry tomatoes
- 400 ml can coconut cream or milk
- 2 big handfuls (about 40-50g) baby spinach
- Cooked rice and coriander