Preheat oven to 180°C.
Place pie apples in an Ultra Pro (3,3 L) or greased baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Add flour, sugar, milk, oil (in that order) to the egg in the Quick Shake (500 ml). Seal and shake vigorously.
Unseal and add baking powder. Seal and shake 6 times and open seal – to breathe. Seal and shake another 6 times.
Pour over pie apples and bake for 30 minutes.
Serve warm with whipped cream.
- 1 tin (410 g) pie apples
- 65 ml sugar mixed with cinnamon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Quick Shake seal flour (150 ml)
- 1 Quick Shake seal sugar (150 ml)
- 1 Quick Shake seal milk (150 ml)
- 1 Quick Shake top small seal oil (5 ml)
- 2 Quick Shake top small seal baking powder (10 ml)