Ts & Cs Apply*
December 14, 2021
- Add tennis biscuits and cold butter to the Extra Chef, fitted with the blade attachment, cover and pull cord until finely chopped. Remove mixture into a separate bowl and set aside.
- To make the mousse: In a clean Extra Chef, fitted with paddle attachment, add softened cream cheese, condensed milk and yogurt, cover and pull cord until fully combined. combined.
- Place the funnel attachment on the cover in the closed position. Pour lime juice into the funnel and turn to the open position. Pull cord to incorporate into the mousse
- To serve: Evenly divide tennis biscuits mixture and place it into 4 cups (approx. 20 g / ±¼ cup per serving), then evenly divide the lime mousse and add it on top of the tennis biscuits layer (approx. 150 g / ±½ cup per serving), top with whipped cream and lime zest.
- 100 g tennis biscuits
- 25 g butter (cold and cut into small cubes) (±2 tbsp)
- 220 g cream cheese (softened) (±8 oz)
- 140 ml sweetened condensed milk (±⅔ cup)
- 150 g Greek yogurt or plain (±½ cup)
- 4 key limes* (juiced) (±60 ml / ¼ cup)
- Zest of lime
- Whipped cream