In a large That A Bowl, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water. Add flour, sugar, salt and olive oil. Mix until combined then knead with your hands, approx. 2 min., until you have a smooth dough that doesn’t stick to your hands or bowl.
Cover and allow to rise until dough has doubled in size, about 30 to 60 min.
Preheat the Universal Cookware 24 cm Frypan (with coating or stainless steel) on low heat (30-40%).
Roll out the dough into a 24 cm / 9.5 in. disc.
Place dough in the Frypan, cover and cook for 5-7 min on low heat, bottom must be light brown. Wipe condensation in the cover with a clean kitchen towel.
Flip the pizza dough, spread tomato sauce on top, then add ham, mozzarella and oregano.
Cover and cook for 8-10 min. on low heat. Wipe the condensation inside the cover halfway through
Remove from the Frypan, slice and serve right away.
- 5 ml active dry yeast (±1 tsp)
- 90 ml lukewarm water (37°C) (±3/8 cup)
- 150 g all-purpose flour (±1 cup)
- 2 ml sugar (±1/2 tsp)
- 2 ml salt (±1/2 tsp)
- 5 ml olive oil (±1 tsp)
- 30 ml tomato sauce (±2 tbsp)
- 30 g ham (cut into small pieces) (optional) (±1 oz)
- 60 g mozzarella (cut into small pieces) (±1/4 cup)
- 1 ml dry oregano (optional) (±1/4 tsp)