#TFF Tupperware’s Friends Forever
Friendship Day is the perfect occasion to let your besties know just how much they’re loved and appreciated. The day calls for celebrations and spending time with your TFFs (Tupperware Friends Forever). Here’s everything you need to know about Friendship Day.
History of Friendship Day
US Congress started the tradition in 1935. A day to honor friendship rapidly gained popularity around the world, and in 2011, the 30th of July was declared International Friendship Day by the UN.
There’s no friend like a TFF
One of the most rewarding aspects of being part of the Tupperware community is the friendships built along the way. In almost 100 countries, Tupperware has helped bring countless people together in lifelong friendships! Today we celebrate those friendships, and strive to bring more people together in a meaningful way.
Friendship Day activities and tokens of appreciation
Friendship Day is all about small acts of kindness that let your TFFs know just how much their friendship means. Here are a few ideas to help you spread the love:
- Bake them a Naked Cake, or a batch of Choco Tupcakes, and gift it to them in a Collapsible Cake Taker.
- Plan a picnic at the park, or buy tickets to an outdoor concert. Don’t forget to take lots of pictures to preserve the memories!
- Tag them in an appreciation post on social media. Use an image that brings back fond memories, or a cute friendship quote!
- Celebrate the vibrance they bring to your life by giving them flowers like roses, gerberas, lilies, or orchids.
- Call up a radio station and dedicate their favourite song to them, and everyone celebrating Friendship Day!
3 Secrets to long-lasting friendships
What’s the best present you can give to your friends this Friendship Day? Your time. Build strong, long-lasting friendships with these 3 healthy habits:
- Make a point of calling your friends every so often and have a good conversation with them. Sometimes, just the sound of your voice will be enough to bring a smile to your face.
- Try and be present during your TFF’s key moments like birthdays, anniversaries, big TupperPartys, etc. Set reminders on your calendar if you need help remembering their big days!
- Show genuine care without expecting anything in return. This is the number one habit of a true friend, and the key to maintaining healthy, rewarding, and long-lasting friendships.
Spread the love and tag your bestie on social media with one of our shareable quotes to let them know just how much they mean to you this Friendship Day!
If you aren’t yet part of the Tupperware community, and you want to bond with friends, meet new ones, learn recipes & tricks, and have a ton of fun, reach out to a Tupperware Consultant for more information!