Your ready-to-print coloring books
Coloring books have been around for ages but did you know that they have many benefits for kids but also for adults?
The multiple benefits of coloring books are:
- Coloring reduces stress and anxiety
- It’s a hobby that can be taken with you whenever and wherever you go and which doesn't require a lot of space and material
- Coloring can be done by anyone, not just artists or creative types
- It stimulates creativityc
- It helps Develop Focus
- It's a great way to get away from screens and electronic devices
Now it's your turn! Grab your pencil case, turn your printer on and let's have a group coloring activity at home!
You can download and print all our coloring books at home simply by clicking on the links found on this page.
Do you know all our Kid Eco Bottle Animals?
Owl, rabbit, frog...meet all our Kid Eco Bottle Animals and bring them to life using these 22 coloring pages.
Monkey coloring pages
Help our Monkey to become the king of the jungle...and the seas...and beyond!
Bear coloring pages
Our cute little Bear is ready for new adventures. Let's explore new worlds with him.
BONUS: Christmas coloring pages
Christmas has come early this year!
Anticipate the Christmas rush now and get your kids started with your next Christmas decoration.