Features and benefits:
* the tray is finely textured with a slightly rolled edge and trimline sides with the ends shaped to enhance the design and also to create handles.
* the butter dish is just right to hold most 250g butter packs.
* the cover is clear and the contents are visible which can save time when checking the fridge for the shopping list.
* the slim design fits into the fridge door rack of most refrigerators.
* the tray is reversible to give the Butter Dish more depth and the cover fits snugly on either side. The handles are easy to hold to remove the cover.
* when the butter is on the raised side of the tray, the tray will stack on the cover for serving height or to store with a second butter dish.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes..
|Dimensions||21,5cm x 11cm (H)|
● Dairy fresh butter - the delicate flavour of butter will be well protected in the refrigerator in this ‘storing and serving’ butter dish which you can take straight to the table.
● Margarine, too - the size is suitable for some 250g packs of margarine which also must be protected in the refrigerator and be ready to serve at the table.
● Cheese for one - this is the ideal container for smaller cheese portions.
● Cream cheese - cream cheese or processed cheese will keep fresh and handy to serve in this slimline dish.
● Serving dish - use the clear cover as a serving dish for crudities, crisps snack biscuits, or nuts and the tray becomes the cover.
How to Clean:
● Remove the two containers apart, Rinse with cold water and put in dishwasher with low programme setting.
● Can also wash with hand and dishwashing liquid.
● Store in upright position when not in use.
● Do not use in the microwave oven or freezer.
● Only use a butter knife for the butter.
● Dishwasher Safe.
At Tupperware, we have proudly backed our products with a Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence!
All Tupperware Brands products are guaranteed by Tupperware Southern Africa (PTY) Ltd. to perform under normal domestic use for lifetime of the product.
For more information please click here