Chef Series Water Kettle (2,2L)
Key features and benefits:
• The Chef Series Water Kettle is made of single ply 18/10 stainless steel. The Tri-Ply construction of the base consists of an aluminium layer fused in between the single ply 18/10 stainless steel and the single ply magnetic stainless steel of the bottom cap. This will ensure more efficient and even heat conduction on all cooking surfaces (gas, electric, ceramic and induction).
• The Chef Series Water Kettle is suitable for boiling water, preparing and serving hot beverages such as tea or, instant powder soup, while cooking, or to make hot water quickly.
• The Chef Series Water Kettle, with its ergonomic and well positioned “keep cool” handle, achieves balanced, safe and smooth pouring.
• A whistling sound reliably signals the boiling of the water.
• The Chef Series Water Kettle can be filled directly from the tap through the spout or through the wide lid opening. It has a usable capacity of 2.2L.
• The exterior of the Chef Series Water Kettle features a mirrored polish to enhance the gently-curved shape. The brushed interiors feature high quality stainless steel.
• The interior can be cleaned through the wide opening, once the lid has been removed.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Dimensions||25.3 (L) x 20.2 (w) x 21.6 (h) cm high|
● To fill, remove the lid or whistle. - To remove the lid, place it between the fingers and pull upwards. Hold the Chef Series Water Kettle underneath the faucet in that way that the handle is next to the faucet head or on top of it. Let the water flow into the Chef Series Water Kettle till it reaches the desired capacity. - To remove the whistle, grab the handle and pull to release. Let the necessary amount of water flow from the tap into the opening.
● Place the Chef Series Water Kettle on the stove at maximum heat.
● The sound of the whistle indicates when the water has reached its boiling point. As more capacity is filled, the stronger the whistle. - To remove the whistle or cover, always use oven gloves to prevent burning of the hands and pull them in that way that the steam escapes away from you.
● To pour, grab the handle with your bare hand; thanks to the cool down feature, the handle doesn’t get hot and makes oven gloves needless to wear. Bring the water kettle close to the other cookware or serving item to control the flow.
Tips and Care
● Clean and dry your product before first use.
● The Chef Series Water Kettle is suitable only for water.
● Let cookware cool down before cleaning, and avoid rinsing the hot Chef Series Water Kettle with cold water. This may cause steam to be created.
● Use only non-abrasive, non-chloride cleansers together with the Microfiber Hob and Stainless Steel Towels, a sponge or a nylon scrub brush.
● To descale the Chef Series Water Kettle, rinse with white or alcohol vinegar.
● Wash gently by hand with a mild detergent and a soft cloth to keep your cookware in the best condition.
● Do not exceed 230°C as this may discolour the body exterior. This discolouration can be removed with a stainless steel cleaner.
● Avoid using steel wool products for cleaning your cookware as they will scratch the polished outside finish.
● Use white vinegar to remove stubborn stains and a special stainless steel cleaner to polish the surface. For best results, use Tupperware microfiber towels to scrub and polish.
● The Chef Series Water Kettle is dishwasher safe.
● Use a low temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● To avoid scratching while storing with other Chef Series products, place a cloth or foil between the different parts.
● It is safest to fill only to the bottom of the spout opening, so that boiling water does not spit out of the spout, regardless of whether or not the spout is covered. Therefore, do not exceed the usable capacity of 2.2L.
● Always use oven gloves when removing the lid or the whistle from the Chef Series Water Kettle.
● Do not leave an empty Chef Series Water Kettle on a heated stove-top.
● Not for use in the microwave or, over an open flame or campfire. Do not use under a grill/broiler unit. On a gas burner, do not use high flames.
● Make sure that the base of your Chef Series Water Kettle is equal to or bigger than the diameter of the stovetop burner (except induction). Using a burner larger than the base of your Chef Series Water Kettle is not energy efficient and the heat can damage the surface or make it too hot to handle.
● Keep out of reach of children when in use.
●To avoid damaging the surface, always use a trivet underneath the Chef Series Water Kettle.
● Always use the cover to avoid steam warming up the handle.
All Tupperware Brands products are guaranteed by Tupperware Southern Africa (PTY) Ltd. to perform under normal domestic use for lifetime of the product.
For more information please click here.