CrystalWave Round Set (1,5L x 2)
Features and Benefits
• The CrystalWave Round offers a great solution to take a home-made dish or soup on-the-go and reheat it on the spot. It can also be used straight from fridge to microwave to table, saving valuable time.
• Both the container and the seal are made of CrystalWave material that can resist temperatures between 0°C to 120°C so you can use it for reheating applications in the microwave and save time.
• Round seal is liquid-tight and all the seals have a liquid-tight toggle valve. The valve should be in open position before reheating to release steam while reheating. The polished indent on the textured valve makes it easy to know where to press on the valve to open it. The valve should be closed to seal tightly to maintain freshness in the refrigerator so the food can be prepared ahead, ready to reheat.
• The seal has a larger tab, which makes it easier to open the container even when it is full. The seals are all provided with a rim so that the stacked container does not slip as its feet rest into the seal rim.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Base Colour||Sheer Vineyard|
|Dimensions||22.4cm x 19.3cm x 9cm (H)|
● To close the seal, place the seal on the container and close by walking your thumbs around the seal, pushing down with your thumbs.
● Before putting the CrystalWave in the microwave, push on the textured indent of the valve to open for reheating, so the steam can escape.
● Reheating should be done at medium power (max. 600W) for a short time. If reheating in the microwave for more than 3 minutes, stop occasionally, remove the seal and stir the food to ensure even reheating.
● Be sure to place the seal back on the container after stirring the food to continue reheating.
● After reheating, remove the product from the microwave and let it rest on the worktop for 1 to 2 minutes to allow the heat to be distributed evenly.
● The seal has a generous tab to easily open. Just place your fingertips under the tab and tear to peel it off in a way to direct the steam away from you.
● To close the valve, push down on the back of the valve. Always close the valve when food is completely cooled down.
● Ideal for soups, leftovers and servings of your favourite meals (pasta, rice, vegetables, fish, cooked fruits, stews, curries, pap, desserts).
● Great for lunch, at school, at the gym or at the office; you can have your favourite meal with you in a container that protects your food and your bag.
● Family meals - save time by preserving, reheating and serving in the same container.
● Hot food for latecomers - for anyone arriving home late from school or work, a prepared meal can be waiting for them in the refrigerator, ready to reheat and enjoy.
● Late night snacks - some quick snacks for a late evening snack after a pleasant evening
How to Use Eco Bottle:
● The Eco Bottle cannot be used in the freezer or in the microwave.
● The Eco Bottle is not suitable for carbonated water or sodas.
● Be sure to fill the Eco Bottle with only cold liquids.
● Do NOT put hot liquids in the Eco Bottle.
● Liquids with spices, tomatoes, or carrots can cause staining. This will not affect the performance of the product.
How to Care:
● Clean and dry your Eco Bottle before first use.
● The Eco Bottle is dishwasher safe. It can also be hand-washed by using a bottle brush, warm water, and a bit of dishwashing liquid.
● The Easy Drink Cap is dishwasher safe. Just put it in the open position on the top rack.
In case of unpleasant odours coming from drinks stored in the bottle, in addition to the above recommendation:
● Fill the bottle with warm water and a few drops of dishwashing liquid.
● Let it stand like this for half an hour.
● Rinse several times.
● Allow the bottle to dry always open.
Always store the Eco Bottle with the cap in the open position when not in use.
Use a low-temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● Dishwasher safe.
● Microwave reheatable.
● NOT suitable for oven or freezer use.
● It is best to wear oven gloves when removing the container from the microwave.
● Always lift off the seal away from you so that the hot steam is directed away from you.
● Let the food cool down first before applying the seal and closing the valve to refrigerate or transport.
● Use a low-temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners, as these will scratch the product.