CrystalWave Round Set (800ml x 2)
Features and benefits:
• The CrystalWave Round offers a great solution to take a home-made dish or soup on-the-go and reheat it on the spot. It can also be used straight from fridge to microwave to table, saving valuable time.
• Both the container and the seal are made of CrystalWave material that can resist temperatures between 0°C to 120°C so you can use it for reheating applications in the microwave and save time.
• Round seal is liquid-tight and all the seals have a liquid-tight toggle valve. The valve should be in open position before reheating to release steam while reheating. The polished indent on the textured valve makes it easy to know where to press on the valve to open it. The valve should be closed to seal tightly to maintain freshness in the refrigerator so the food can be prepared ahead, ready to reheat.
• The seal has a larger tab, which makes it easier to open the container even when it is full. The seals are all provided with a rim so that the stacked container does not slip as its feet rest into the seal rim.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Base Colour||Sheer Tropical Water|
● To close the seal, place the seal on the container and close by walking your thumbs around the seal, pushing down with your thumbs.
● Before putting the CrystalWave in the microwave, push on the textured indent of the valve to open for reheating, so the steam can escape.
● Reheating should be done at medium power (max. 600W) for a short time. If reheating in the microwave for more than 3 minutes, stop occasionally, remove the seal and stir the food to ensure even reheating.
● Be sure to place the seal back on the container after stirring the food to continue reheating.
● After reheating, remove the product from the microwave and let it rest on the worktop for 1 to 2 minutes to allow the heat to be distributed evenly.
● The seal has a generous tab to easily open. Just place your fingertips under the tab and tear to peel it off in a way to direct the steam away from you.
● To close the valve, push down on the back of the valve. Always close the valve when food is completely cooled down.
● Ideal for soups, leftovers and servings of your favourite meals (pasta, rice, vegetables, fish, cooked fruits, stews, curries, pap, desserts).
● Great for lunch, at school, at the gym or at the office; you can have your favourite meal with you in a container that protects your food and your bag.
● Family meals - save time by preserving, reheating and serving in the same container.
● Hot food for latecomers - for anyone arriving home late from school or work, a prepared meal can be waiting for them in the refrigerator, ready to reheat and enjoy.
● Late night snacks - some quick snacks for a late evening snack after a pleasant evening .
How to Clean:
● Clean and dry your product before first use.
● Do not use a scouring sponge or abrasive cleaner when cleaning.
● Dishwasher safe. Use a low temperature program on your dishwasher to save energy and
protect the environment.
● Microwave Safe
● Fridge Safe
● Not suitable for freezer or oven use.
● Dishwasher Safe
● The valve can be removed to clean.
● If any food sticks, leave the product to soak briefly in warm soapy water.
● Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners, as these will scratch the product.
● Allow a margin of 2 cm below the upper rim of the container when filling.
● Crystalwave is only suitable to reheat food in the microwave oven at medium power (600 watts) and not for cooking.
● It is best to wear oven gloves when removing the container from the microwave.
● Always lift off the seal so that the hot steam is directed away from you.
● Let the food cool down first before applying the seal and closing the valve to refrigerate or transport.
● Make sure that the seal and valve are closed properly when transporting the product.