Essential Paring Knife (20cm Length X 9cm Blade)
Features and Benefits:
● A high-quality knife for every use, the respective function of which can be easily distinguished by the different colors.
● With the blade protection, the knives are safely stored in the drawer.
● The blades are punched from high quality stainless steel.
● The flexible blades also make it easy to cut thin slices.
● The ergonomically shaped handles sit comfortably in the hand.
For the detail:
● Small, fine work requires small, fine tools. Clean the vegetables carefully, cut something small here and there, or use a paring knife to decorate them best.
● Do well with the Universal series, you will always do well. Six knives are available as experts in their respective areas of application.
● The colored part at the end of the handle means that the knives can be distinguished from one another straight away.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Dimensions||20cm Length X 9cm Blade|
● The flat grind (on chef's knives, vegetable knives and utility knives) is a stable, durable grind and can be sharpened with the help of the knife mouse.
● With the serrated edge, small saw teeth are worked into the cutting edge, which make it easier to cut food with a crust or a solid exterior, but a soft core (for bread knives, utility knives with serrated edge).
● The better the care, the longer the shelf life.
● Regularly sharpen knives without a serrated edge, if necessary have them sharpened with a serrated edge.
● Do not cut on stone or metal.
● Clean and dry by hand immediately after use.
The knife is dishwasher friendly.
● Handle and clean the knife with caution as they are extremely sharp.
● Keep out of reach for children!!
At Tupperware, we have proudly backed our products with a Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence!
All Tupperware Brands products are guaranteed by Tupperware Southern Africa (PTY) Ltd. to perform under normal domestic use for lifetime of the product.
For more information please click here