Fridge Mate (1,5L)
Features and Benefits:
* the sheer containers have see-through windows on all sides which give a clear view of the contents at a glance, so a quick look will tell you what's in the fridge.
* with flat seals and modular dimensions, the containers stack securely and utilise every centimetre of refrigerator space.
* the special design lets cold air circulate on all sides of the containers to keep food evenly cold and maintain the best food quality.
* the fridge mates seal to keep food fresher for longer, protecting flavours and retaining moisture.
* this has the added benefit that less ice builds up in the refrigerator which can then run more efficiently.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Dimensions||15cm x 23cm x 7,5cm (H)|
Hold the container, keeping one hand on the base.
With the other hand, lift the seal from the tab and pull upward until it’s completely removed from the base.
Align the seal with the base.
Pressing firming, slide your thumbs all around the rim toward the tab.
Tip: Always fill your container no higher than the “MAX” fill line, this will ensure the best conservation of food when in the fridge.
Open. If you want to keep your food fresh for longer, simply choose a Fridge Mates, in the appropriate capacity, place your food in, and seal.
How to use:
1. When taking a Fridge Mate out of the Fridge let it rest for 5 minutes before removing the seal to make it easier when unmolding.
2. Open the container as explained in How to Open section above:
3. Turn the container upside down.
4. To easy unmold the contents, press on the center of the base with both thumbs while also twisting the base. The Fridge Mates comes in the perfect capacities and shapes to meet all of your Fridge storage needs!
If you want to refridgerate your stews or home made dishes, always let them completely cool down before placing them in the Fridge Mates. It’s a nice way to save money and energy.
You will be able to neatly organize your fridge and prevent frost around your foods!
When storing liquids, always make sure to place them in an upright position to prevent possible spillovers.
Tip: You can also use the Fridge Mates to organize and store food in your cupboards. Additionally, store other non-food items such as small toys, jewelry, etc.
Be sure the food is at room temperature before refridgerating it.
● Important: For lots of usage you need to help unmolding by passing the mold under the tap water before removing the cover unmolding.
● Don’t place boiling food into the container as deformation may occur.
● The Fridge Mates containers are not microwaveable or safe for freezer use.
● Use a low temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
At Tupperware, we have proudly backed our products with a Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence!
All Tupperware Brands products are guaranteed by Tupperware Southern Africa (PTY) Ltd. to perform under normal domestic use for lifetime of the product.
For more information please click here