Ilumina Entertainment Set
Set consists of: Ilumina Bowl (4,3L) and 2 x Ilumina Bowls (800ml).
Features and benefits:
● Stack and serve multiple varieties of food all at once.
● Features a bayonet system (specially designed base and seal) so that the bowls can be stacked and interlocked together. The base of one bowl perfectly fits into the seal of the other bowl. The can be attached by a simple turn.
● This enables storing and transporting of meals in a stackable form without risk of falling. Biggest bowl should always be placed at the bottom to maintain the stability of the tower.
● Round shape is suitable for serving and transporting.
● The straight walls feature an attractive mad modern design.
● The round seal is air and liquid-tight and has a large tab for easy opening.
● Inside bottom is etched to minimise visible scratches.
● When not in use the bowls nest into each other to save space.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Base Colour||White Printed|
|Dimensions||26cm diameter x 12,6cmm (H), 13,5cm diameter x 99cm (H)|
1) Place the bottom of a bowl (exc. 4,3L & 2,5L) on the seal of another bowl.
2) Rotate the upper container bowl to the left or the right until you feel a "click." This means that your bowls are now interlocked.
1) Take the top bowl and turn it the opposite direction of the assembly.
How to Open and Close:
● To open the 800 ml, 550 ml & 350 ml Bowls:
Place your thumb on the center of the seal, lift the tab of the seal with your fingers and pull it up.
● To close the 800 ml, 550 ml & 350 ml Bowls :
Trace your thumbs around the seal. Follow the same process as for closing a classic round TW seal: lift the tab and release excess air, locking in freshness and flavour.
● To open the 4.3 L & 2,5 L Bowls:
Place the palm (base of the thumb) of your hand on the center of the seal, lift the tab of the seal with your fingers, and pull it up.
● To close the 4.3 L & 2,5 L Bowls:
Trace your thumbs around the seal. Follow the same process as for closing a classic round TW seal: lift the tab & release excess air, locking in freshness and flavour.
How to Clean:
● Clean and dry your product before first use.
● Do not use a scouring sponge or abrasive cleaner when cleaning.
● Dishwasher safe. Use a low temperature program on your dishwasher to save energy and
protect the environment.
DO NOT use in the freezer or microwave.
● Use a low-temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners, as these will scratch the product.
● Suitable for cold foods only.
● To avoid scratching it is recommended to serve food using only plastic or wooden utensils.