Features and Benefits:
● the large oval tray has wave shaped handles which reflect the Inspirations design image with the fine textured finished and polished edges.
● the ergonomic handles are textured on the underside and provide a comfortable grip which is secure to hold for carrying.
● as an attractive serving tray it is perfect for home, patio, pool, wherever, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks.
● the rim is 2.4cm high, adding extra strength to the tray and helping to prevent contents from slipping off.
● it is large and sturdy enough to carry a stack of dinner plates and glasses safely to set the table and to clear the table.
● the size and shape make this an ideal tray for serving an individual meal.
● with two trays, you can invert one to cover the other and the little knobs and indentations will match to hold the trays lightly together.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Base Colour||Sheer Purlicious|
|Dimensions||45cm long x 30cm wide x 3cm (H)|
● A drinks tray - serve drinks and nibbles with a pitcher, tumblers, bottle cooler, dishes, light, safe and easy to carry anywhere in the home or out of doors.
● Lay a breakfast tray - set up for breakfast with mugs, sugar and creamer, condimate, mini gourmet, butter dish, and bowls for cereal too.
● Ideal to use as a cheese and biscuits, meat, vegetable and snack platter.
● Individual meal tray - arrange a complete meal on the tray and you can take it to your own favourite place to eat and enjoy.
● With two trays - arrange food, party snacks, sandwiches on one tray and cover with the other tray to help keep fresh until guests arrive or family is ready to eat.
How to Clean:
● Clean and dry your product before first use.
● Do not use a scouring sponge or abrasive cleaner when cleaning.
● Dishwasher safe. Use a low temperature program on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
DO NOT use in the freezer or microwave.
● Dishwasher safe.
● Use a low-temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners, as these will scratch the product.
● Suitable for cold foods only.
● To avoid scratching it is recommended to serve food using only plastic or wooden utensils.