Insulated Server (2,5L)
Features and Benefits:
• the Insulated Server comprises a 2.5L inner bowl with a 3.1L outer bowl, an insulating cover and a seal.
• the double walled insulation is achieved by nesting the two bowls of different sizes together, thus creating an air gap between the walls. The cover too, is double-walled.
• the bowls lock lightly together but securely in use..
• maximum heat is retained when the server is full and the hole in the cover is closed off by the inside rim at one end.
• the cover keeps food hot even with the Serving Spoon in place. Turn the cover 180° to create space for the Spoon; the cover tab fits the Spoon to close and retain heat.
• the Server keeps most foods hot (+60°C) for 1 1/2 hours when the dish is full.
• generous handles provide a secure grip to carry food to the table.
• a key benefit of this system is that in addition to the superb insulated Serving Dish for the table, you also have two separate bowls to serve food.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Base Colour||Dewberry, Arctic Night|
|Dimensions||30cm x 24cm x 10.6cm high|
● The Server is for serving hot and cold food, not for cooking/reheating in.
Hot– ideal for serving stews, curries, vegetables, rice, pasta, casserole dishes, pap, nice and hot and ready to eat, wonderful for family meals and for entertaining.
Cold– use bowls separately to serve cold foods, salads and desserts.
● Not for microwave or freezer use.
● Use a low-temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners, as these will scratch the product.
All Tupperware Brands products are guaranteed by Tupperware Southern Africa (PTY) Ltd. to perform under normal domestic use for lifetime of the product.
For more information please click here.