Kitchen Duo Set
Features and Benefits:
• Each Kitchen Duo functions individually, as well as in pairs. The handle length, the utensil angle, the position of the hanging slots, all have been carefully researched to make kitchen duos which are time-saving in use, and attractive for serving.
• Use the exclusive connecting design to form different tongs for different uses. Simply twist the rounded end of one tool into the round hole of another to create the tongs.
• Each sturdy one piece utensil, 30cm long, is easy to clean and is dishwasher safe.
• The tools are heat resistant to 220°C. Do not leave in contact with a hot pan or in hot oil. Can also be used in cast iron, aluminum or stainless steel pans.
• Spoon Duo: the Draining Spoon is slotted to serve spaghetti, noodles and vegetables. The Serving Spoon is well shaped with a long handle for mixing and serving. Connect spoons facing or flat to serve salads or spaghetti and the slots will drain excess dressing or help to hold the spaghetti.
• Fork Duo: the Slim Spatula is flexible and angled at the handle to lift pastries or biscuits from baking tins or to turn pancakes. It's useful for spreading icing on cakes. The Fork is long but sturdy for lifting and turning. Create classic tongs with this Duo, for turning cooked foods, and for lifting and serving baked foods, toast and meats.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
● Simply twist the rounded end of one tool into the round hole of another to create the tongs.
How to Clean:
● Clean and dry your product before first use.
● Do not use a scouring sponge or abrasive cleaner when cleaning.
● Dishwasher safe. Use a low temperature program on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● Dishwasher safe.
● Heat resistant up to 220°C. Do not leave in contact with a hot pan or hot oil.
● Use a low-temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners, as these will scratch the product.