Microwave Fast Cooker (2L)
This ingeniously designed pressure cooker combines traditional pressure cooking methods with today’s efficient microwave cooking; ensuring even heat distribution, improved food color retention, tasteful and nutritious meals, and fast cooking times. The combination of both technologies allows you to cook in a simple and easy way; you don’t even need to stir the contents during the cooking time!
**Click here to watch the YouTube Video**
Tupperware’s Microwave Fast Cooker combines 2 different cooking methods (Pressure and Microwave cooking) in one product using the best of both to enhance your cooking experience:
• It is a covered container that builds up pressure while cooking in the microwave oven.
• It allows for cooking foods while using a certain amount of liquid.
•In order to quickly build up pressure , no air or liquids escape below a pre-set pressure.
•Thanks to higher temperatures (max 112 °C) reached, the cooking time is dramatically reduced which results in a better food quality (nutrients are retained).
•The inside pressure helps retain flavors and accelerate cooking times when compared to microwave cooking.
•The Microwave Fast Cooker has been tested by external entities and holds a quality certification (CE) from LNE, one of Europe’s leading certification bodies.
•The Microwave Fast Cooker gives extraordinary results: simply place food, pour liquid, set cover, and put it in the microwave.
•Has a full capacity of up to 3L, with indicators of the minimum and maximum volumes to cook.
•The internal surface is completely glossy giving it a very elegant look. At the same time it is protected with color control technology that helps to reduce staining!
•It has two side handles and one central handle for convenient manipulation. The side handles perfectly match the base handles when the product is closed. This way it is very easy and safe to transport your Micro Pressure Cooker.
•Extra pictograms on how to use the Microwave Fast Cooker are etched on the inside of the cover so you can easily see them each time you use it.
•When designing theMicrowave Fast Cooker, we thought about your safety! these are the devices that will make you have an easy and very safe cooking experience: Safety Lock Handle /Pressure Regulator Valve /Pressure Indicator with Pressure Indicator Valve /Silicone Cover Gasket
•The cover has a safety lock handle that locks the Microwave Fast Cooker while closed. It prevents the Microwave Fast Cooker from opening while pressurized.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
-Prepare your ingredients
-Place your ingredients in the Micro Pressure Cooker
-Close and lock
-Place the Micro Pressure Cooker in the microwave and start cooking
-Unlock and open
Please read the product insert for informaton on how to assemble/close/lock/unlock/open.
● Do not let children near the Micro Pressure Cooker while in use.
● Do not put the Micro Pressure Cooker in a heated oven, under a grill, or on a stovetop.
● When under pressure, leave your Micro Pressure Cooker in the microwave oven. Always use oven gloves when handling your Micro Pressure Cooker.
● Do not use the Micro Pressure Cooker for a purpose other than the one for which it is intended, meaning pressure cooking in the microwave oven. Do not use this product for reheating or cooking without pressure in the microwave oven or for conventional cooking in the oven.
● This appliance cooks under pressure. Scalds may result from inappropriate use of the Microwave Fast Cooker. Make sure that the Micro Pressure Cooker is properly closed before applying power.
● Never force open the Microwave Fast Cooker. Do not open before making sure that its internal pressure has completely dropped. Wait until the pressure indicator has receded.
● Do not use the Microwave Fast Cooker for frying, making caramel, popcorn or boiling eggs.
● Never use your Microwave Fast Cooker without adding liquids; this will cause serious damage. A minimum capacity of 150 ml per 10 min cooking time should always be respected.
● Do not use your Microwave Fast Cooker at more than 900 Watts or for more than 30 minutes of cooking time.
● Do not fill the base beyond 2/3 of its capacity, indicated by the maximum fill line. When cooking foods which expand during cooking, such as rice or dehydrated vegetables or fruits, do not fill the base to more than half of its capacity.
● Use the appropriate microwave oven setting. For combination microwave ovens, ensure your program does not switch to the oven or grill functions automatically.
● After cooking meats with a skin (e.g. ox tongue) which may swell under pressure, do not prick the meat while the skin is swollen; you may get scalded.
● When cooking doughy food, gently shake the Microwave Fast Cooker before opening the cover to avoid food ejection.
● Do not put oil or extra fat into your preparations before cooking. Add these ingredients only afterwards.
efore each use, check that the gasket and valves are not obstructed.
● Never use the Microwave Fast Cooker for deep or shallow frying.