Microwave Rice Maker Large (3L) AND Mini Rice Maker
Features and benefits:
● Set consists of Microwave Rice Maker Large (3L) AND Mini Rice Maker (550ml)
● View Microwave Rice Maker information here https://www.tupperware.co.za/microwave-rice-maker-large-3l-122994
● Mini Rice Maker: the perfect solution for an individual to cook most types of white rice and grains fast, easy and mess-free.
● The Mini Rice Maker will simplify your life. Just fill the rice/grains, add water (respecting the maximum fill line), close securely and place in the microwave. No need to check, stir or
change the power setting mid-way through. As you can serve in it too, there will be less washing-up to do.
● Left-over of the white rice/grains can also be stored in the fridge and re-heated in the microwave; however, the cover is not liquid tight.
● The cover handles fold down and lock to the base. The handle gives you a solid grip when removing hot rice from the microwave oven.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Base Colour||Sheer Purple Cabbage|
● Fill the Mini Rice Maker with white rice/grains (max 75 ml).
● Add 230 ml cold water, respecting the maximum fill line.
● Place the separator insert on the base with the rimmed side up.
● Line up the handles of the lid with the handles on the side of the base and close.
● Fold down and “click” the handles of the cover onto the handles of the base, locking them in place.
● Timing and water level should be adjusted according to grain type, microwave power setting and desired moisture.
● Cook in the microwave oven at 600W to 800W using the same cooking time as mentioned on the rice packaging (between 8 to 12 minutes).
● We recommend using the Mini Rice Maker for no more than a maximum cooking time of 17 minutes.
Tips & Care
● Clean and dry your product before first use.
● All parts of the Mini Rice Maker are dishwasher safe.
● Rinse the rice unless otherwise stated on the packaging
● Add cold water.
● Adding a pinch of salt (0,5g) will not influence the cooking time of an individual portion of rice/grains.
● Allow cooked rice to stand for at least 5 minutes before serving.
● Fluff the rice/grains after cooking with a non-scratching Tupperware utensil.
● Do not use a scouring sponge or abrasive cleaner when cleaning.
● Dishwasher safe. Use a low temperature program on your dishwasher to save energy and
protect the environment.
● The Mini Rice Maker is not suitable for freezer or oven usage.
● The Mini Rice Maker is safe for food temperatures from 0°C to 120°C. Do not use to cook food at higher temperatures.
● Do not cook rice or other grains at any time without water.
● Do not add any fat or oil in the water, and don’t use liquid with fat content, such as milk.
● The Mini Rice Maker is not suitable for making risotto or dessert rice or semolina.
● Do not se abrasive or sharp utensils.
● Dishwasher Safe.
Do not overfill to avoid boil-over. Respect the maximum fill line.
● Always lift the cover away from you so the steam does not burn your fingers.
● Contents will be hot after cooking. Use oven gloves when handling.
● To avoid staining, we do not recommend adding saffron, curry or other colouring spices to the rice or reheating tomato or curry based foods.
● Staining will not affect the performance of the product and it is not
covered by the Tupperware guarantee.
● An occasional overflow might occur given the enormous diversity of white rice and grain types worldwide; however; this will not damage the
• Always rinse the container in cold water immediately after use to help prevent strong food smells or stains. All components are dishwasher
● Use a low-temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners, as these will scratch the product.