Modular Bowl Set (2L x 2)
Set consists of Modular Bowl (2L) and Modular Bowl Flat (2L)
Features and Benefits:
● The sheer see-through bowls are finely textured on the outside, with polished bands on opposite sides to display the foods for serving and so you can clearly see the contents in the refrigerator.
● The clean simple lines of the design, continuous rim and highly polished interior are features which give the bowls style and stability.
● The seals are air and liquid-tight and fit on the bowls as all classic round seals, locking in freshness and flavour. The seal is the same size for both bowls.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Base Colour||Sheer Fuschia Kiss, Sheer Radish|
Fresh fruit salad- arrange several different fruits for a delicious flavour, sliced, cubed and whole, with the colours showing through the bowl.
Layered desserts- prepare layered desserts and trifles in these see-through bowls. There's a size to suit everyone, and a seal to protect it in the refrigerator until serving time.
Vegetable salads- serve a selection of salads in the bowls. They can be stacked in the refrigerator, keeping fresh and saving space.
Planned leftovers- seal leftovers, ready to use at another meal. A quick look in the refrigerator and you can see the foods stored and plan them into the menu.
Travelling- Modular Bowls are lightweight and liquid-tight, ideal for carrying outdoors. Take food ready-prepared to a picnic or away for the weekend, then you can relax and enjoy the day.
How to Clean:
● Clean and dry your product before first use.
● Do not use a scouring sponge or abrasive cleaner when cleaning.
● Dishwasher safe. Use a low temperature program on your dishwasher to save energy and
protect the environment.
● Remove the seals before putting in the dishwasher.
● Dishwasher safe.
● NOT suitable for microwave, oven or freezer use.
● Let food cool down first before applying the seal to refrigerate or transport.
● Use a low-temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners, as these will scratch the product.