The Oysters are also ideal for carrying, storing and organising meals, snacks, even non food items. Designed with kids in mind, but adults will think of doznes of ways to put them to good use, too.
Features and Benefits:
• Small, versatile and modular so you can organize, store and carry a variety of food and nonfood items on the go.
• One-piece flexible design with living hinge and tab closure makes it easy to open and close.
• Small feet on the bottom to avoid scratches.
• Finely textured scratch-resistant surface.
Set consists of: Oyster Oblong and Oyster Mini (2)
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Base Colour||Oblong: Ultraviolet, Mini: Radish, Flamingo|
|Dimensions||Mini - 9.7cm x 8.5cmx 5.2cm (H), Oblong - 22.5cm x 12.3cm x 6.8cm (H)|
1. Hold the bottom of the Oyster in one hand while placing your thumb on one of the wings to fit it in your hands;
2. Open the Oyster with your other hand by placing your index finger on the other wing while lifting the tab with your thumb to raise the cover directly upwards; and,
3. Avoid holding the Oyster from the top, then apply a slight pressure on the top and make it more difficult to open.
1. Hold it with one hand while pushing the two halves together with your other hand. The closing tab snaps in place and you can hear a click.
How to Clean
1. Clean and dry your Oyster before first use.
2. Oysters are dishwasher safe. They can also be hand-washed by using a sponge or cloth with warm water and a bit of dishwashing liquid.
• Not suitable for use in the freezer or microwave.
• Oysters (even when decorated with in-mold labelling) are dishwasher safe.
• Oysters are not suitable for holding liquids or semi- liquids (yoghurt, salads).
All Tupperware Brands products are guaranteed by Tupperware Southern Africa (PTY) Ltd. to perform under normal domestic use for lifetime of the product.
For more information please click here.