General care of products:
- Clean thoroughly after each use.
- Wash with soft sponge and non-abrasive cleaning agents.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat or flame.
- Avoid cutting or slicing food directly on the container.
- Do not expose to sunlight over a long period; this may cause fading and warping.
- Use only as recommended.
Tupperware brand products purchased after September 3, 1979, can be safely washed in the dishwasher (except for products listed below).
When loading the dishwasher:
- Wash Seals and containers together.
- Place Tupperware brand products securely on top shelf of dishwasher where the water will not force them loose - they will melt or warp if they touch the heating elements.
- For stains - use a baking soda paste.
Please hand wash these products:
- Shape- O-Toy
- TupperChef Knives
- Printed products
- CheeSmart CondensControl™ Grid
- Any product with a clear, glass-like finish.
- Any Tupperware brand products purchased before September 3, 1979.
When you hand wash:
- Use warm, soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Dry with a soft towel, or air-dry away from direct heat.
- Avoid any abrasives (even baking soda) on these items. Abrasives will dull the finish or leave scratches.
- Clean seals and containers with a paste made of baking soda and water.
- Pack damp newspaper into the container and set aside for 24 hours.
- Wash and let stand with a mixture of ordinary dishwashing soap.
- Coat inner surface with lemon juice. Let stand for a few seconds before rinsing.
- Clean with a mixture of vinegar and water.
- Leave items unsealed when not in use to prevent odour build-up.