Quick Shake (500ml)
The clever construction of the lid ensures that nothing goes wrong even after shaking, but drips back into the container. Mix and shake eggs, salad dressings, whipped cream, marinades and drinks in our well-known shaker.
This popular container is uniquely shaped for blending and mixing thoroughly, then the spout opens easily to pour.
Features and Benefits:
● Perfect for mixing, pouring and storing.
● The cover has a non-drip pouring spout with a liquid tight cap. This allows to pour the liquid directly from the Quick Shake into bowls, tumblers etc.
● The cover has a capacity of 175ml
● The blending insert ensures optimal blending or mixing. This insert can be removed so a hand blender can be used in the Quick Shake.
● The seal has a pouring spout so it's not necessary to remove the seal to pour.
● The seal is easy to open and enables to keep the content longer fresh and to store the Quick Shake until ready to use.
● The sheer container is graduated to 500ml so you can measure ingredients, then shake to mix. The shape is easy to hold with the finely textured non-slip finish.
● The blender helps to blend foods thoroughly.
● The seal has a separate pouring spout so it's not necessary to remove the seal to pour.
● Simply fill with ingredients to a maximum of about three-quarters full. Seal. Make sure the pouring spout is firmly sealed, then with one finger firmly over the rim of the pouring seal, shake vigorously.
● Open the cap seal and pour with spout to one side.
● There are two positions / functions on this insert: open for filling or draining to prevent pouring long food such as herbs or ice cubes.
● The cap is attached to the cover, ensures that the cap pivots flat and stays open while drinking. The cap flips out of the way of drinking and will stay in place.
● The shape of the Quick Shake is designed to make it more comfortable to drink directly from the bottle. The small opening safely regulates the flow while drinking from it.
● Thanks to this cap, the spout is protected from dirt; a hygienic solution. The tab on the cap makes it easy to open
● The generous, free flowing spout enables you to drink at the speed you want.
● When you take off the cover, the wide opening of the bottle makes it easy to clean and refill.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Dimensions||9,5cm diameter x 20cm (H)|
● Smooth gravies - shake flour and water together until smooth for thickening gravies, stews and sauces.
● Scrambled eggs, omelettes - drop eggs, milk and seasoning into the quick shake.
● With a few quick shakes the mixture will be ready for the pan and there are no bowls or beaters to wash up.
● Batters and sauces - mix batter for pancakes or Yorkshire pudding with a few quick shakes, then pour into pan. For an easy white sauce, shake flour, milk, margarine and seasoning to blend, then pour into the pan to cook.
● Milk Shakes - fill with milk and flavouring and let the children mix their own milk shakes. Add ice cream for a rich and delicious special milk shake.
● Whipped cream - shake cream in the quick shake and when the cream stops swishing, it's whipped.
● Vinaigrette dressing - combine oil, vinegar, seasoning and chopped fresh herbs and shake well for a delicious dressing.
● Barbecues and picnics - mix the ingredients for the barbecue marinade in the quick shake. The quick shake is perfect to take to picnics for salads.
● Mix with magic - every time you would use a small bowl and whisk, you will save time and washing up by using the quick shake.
How to Clean:
● Clean and dry the product before first use.
● Clean your Quick Shake thoroughly after every use.
● All parts of the Quick Shake are dishwasher safe. Put the cap in open position.
● It can also be washed by hand using a soft sponge or bottle brush, warm water and a bit of dishwashing liquid.
● In case of smell coming from drinks stored in the shaker and in addition to the above recommendation, fill the shaker with warm water and few drops of dishwashing liquid. Let it stand for half an hour. Then rinse several times and let the shaker dry, open and upside down.
Tips and Care:
● Always leave the shaker open when not in use.
● Staining from specific liquids with spices, tomatoes or carrots may occur, but this does not affect the performance of the product.
● Use a low temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● If placing hot foods into the container, cool foods down before applying the seal.
● The Quick Shake is not suitable for carbonated water or sodas.
● Do not use the Quick Shake for storing milk or baby foods because bacterial growth is possible.
● Not for use in the microwave or freezer.
● Do not use for mixing hot liquids nor to mix or store carbonated drinks.
● When filled store it in an upright position
● It closes with a screw thread which resists the pressure of mixtures with raising agent.
At Tupperware, we have proudly backed our products with a Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence!
All Tupperware Brands products are guaranteed by Tupperware Southern Africa (PTY) Ltd. to perform under normal domestic use for lifetime of the product.
For more information please click here