Creamy Pesto Pasta
- 250 g fettuccine pasta
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp homemade pesto sauce
- 1/3 cm grated parmesan cheese
- 60 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 30 g fresh basil
- 1 ml salt and pepper (to taste)
Cooking time30 min.
1. Place the fettuccini pasta in the Microwave Pasta Maker Round. Add water and cook according to the guidelines in the leaflet.
2. In the MicroCook (2,25 L) place butter, garlic, heavy cream, milk, and pesto sauce. Mix together, cover and microwave for 3 min.
3. Add the cooked pasta into the MicroCook (2,25 L), add the parmesan cheese, mix well, cover and microwave for 5 min. Remove from microwave and serve.
Serving suggestion - Add grilled chicken strips / grilled beef strips
PREPARATION OF PESTO
1. Place the basil, oil, garlic into the Herb Chopper and chop finely.
2. Season lightly with salt and pepper.