- 4 Persons
1 medium onion, peeled
1 garlic clove, peeled
90 g mushrooms, sliced
200 g lean minced beef
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp dried oregano or mixed herbs
1 Tbsp Cajun spice
200 g tomato puree
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
300 ml beef stock
25 ml beef soup powder
salt and ground black pepper
200 g spaghetti
Cooking time30 min.
1. Place the onion (quartered) and garlic into the Herb Chopper and chop finely.
2. Using the Speedy Mando, slice your mushrooms into the MicroCook (2,25 L).
3. Place the content from the Herb Chopper into the MicroCook (2,25 L) along with oil, minced beef, mushrooms, oregano, Cajun spice, tomato puree, beef stock,
Worcestershire sauce and mix well. Microwave for 8 min.
5. Remove from the microwave, add the soup powder mix and cover.
6. Place into the microwave and cook for another 8 min.
7. Remove and season with salt and pepper.
8. Break the spaghetti in half and place into the Microwave Pasta Maker Round, add water and cook according to the guidelines in the leaflet.
9. Serve bolognaise on top of spaghetti and serve with cheese.