What is Tupperware® Refund and Returns Policy?
We offer a full returns and exchanges policy within 10 working days of the delivery. You may return or exchange goods subject to producing the original receipt and ensuring the product is in its original packaging and condition. Should the product not be in its original packaging, a handling fee of up to 15% of the product’s value might be charged as per the Customer Protect Act (CPA).
The following cannot be returned or refunded after 10 working days:
- Any abused, stained, product burns or incorrect usage of our products. Refer to our returns policy in our terms and condition section for more information.
- The wrong product delivered we need to be notified within 48 hours of the delivery. We will not return or refund any wrong items that was not reported after 10 working days.
How long will it take to get my refund?
Refunds can take up to 10 working days to reflect in your bank account.
Refunds will only be processed when the product has been collected and returned to the Tupperware warehouse.
What if my items are damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered?
In the regrettable event that you received a damaged product, please notify us within 24 hours of receipt of delivery. We will do our utmost best to have the damaged product collected and a new product delivered to you within 3 working days.
What if I receive the incorrect items or quantity of products?
Should the incorrect items or quantity of items be delivered to you, you need to notify us immediately so that we can rectify the situation. Our team will collect the incorrect items and replace them as soon as possible.
What if the items I purchased online has a defect?
All defective returns that was purchased on the Tupperware® online store must follow the following process:
- Contact the Tupperware® online Customer Care Department on 0800 600 891 or on [email protected]
- Supply the order number for the item purchased and two images at two different angles to support the defective return in question
- Online Customer Care Agent will assess and notify the customer of the assessment
- This process can take up to 2 weeks to be completed but we will try our best to ensure that all defective items are prioritised.
All defective returns that was purchased through a Consultant must follow the exchange process with their Consultant or through the Distributorship.
- The Distributorship will assess the defective return at the Distributorship.
- If the defective is approved it will be exchanged at the Distributorship.
Important: There is no guarantee that the replacement of defective products will be the exact same color due to the product and range offering that is seasonal.