Sandwich Keeper Oblong - Blue
Features and benefits:
• The Sandwich Keeper is made in one piece with a living hinge and it opens and closes easily.
• The integrated closing device closes securely, ensuring it stays shut while being carried.
• Press on the container below the tab with your finger as you push down the tab with your thumb to open.
• To close, press the tab firmly.
• When open, the two halves of the keeper are level on the table and can be used as a tray to eat from directly.
• The fixed cover cannot get lost, which is handy for all.
• Four small feet on the bottom hold the keeper just off the table top, avoiding scratches.
• With the curved edges and no sharp corners, the oblong sandwich keeper will slip into school bag, briefcase, handbag, gym bag or sports kit and is easy to clean.
• It is perfectly shaped for filled long rolls, hotdogs or baguette sandwiches, and has an oblong 'sandwich' icon on the cover.
• Versatile container – can be used for lunch, stationery, hair accessories, electronics and accessories, makeup, toiletries, hobby items.
• Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Base Colour||Sheer Tropical Water|
|Dimensions||20cm x 10cm x 7cm H|
● Lunches, snacks, picnics- the oblong sandwich keeper is shaped to hold a filled baguette, filled rolls, hotdogs, as well as filled pitta bread, tortilla wraps, even a selection of sandwiches for a quick picnic in the car.
● Leisure time- the compact shape will slip into the sports bag with a snack ready to enjoy when needed.
● A box of stationery- the keeper is a useful size for a little ‘mini desk’ with pencils, pens and lots of things, just right for anyone in the family and to tuck into the school bag, too.
● Organise your briefcase- use the keeper as a 'mini desk', for personal items, for a little lunch, however it’s filled the sandwich keeper will be easy to find and to use.
● First aid- at home or the office, the keeper will keep first aid safe and handy. Keep one in the car too.
● Handy for travelling- pack your special toiletries and items needed for travelling.
● Sewing things- the size and shape of the keeper makes it an ideal sewing kit, and you can tuck other small Tupperware containers inside to organise pins and things.
● Hair accessories and make-up.
● Gadgets, cables and chargers.
How to Clean:
● Clean and dry your product before first use.
● Do not use a scouring sponge or abrasive cleaner when cleaning.
● Dishwasher safe. Use a low temperature program on your dishwasher to save energy and
protect the environment.
DO NOT use in the Microwave or Freezer.
● Use a low-temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners, as these will scratch the product.