Signature Line Square 4 (5,5L)
Features and Benefits
* The hinged clear cover with full width tab has finger space to lift open easily. Just push the cover gently back and it will stay open. Press to snap closed.
* The ring fits to ensure a firm closure and it adds a colourful trim line.
* fit the ring as any square Tupperware seal; press one tab over the corner of the container, slide your thumbs to two corners, then snap the last corner into place. Press the cover up into the ring hinges, then press to close.
* The wide opening is useful for spooning foods to measure and to serve.
* Ridges in the lid allow the containers to stack securely.
* Open the container and press the cover down backwards to detach for washing.
* These 'square canisters' are modular with the Space Savers. The cover is the depth of half a module one.
* The Signature Line is decorative on the work top and ideal for serving.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Colour||Sheer Radish Cover|
● On the shelf or the work top - store and serve biscuits, crispbreads, sweet biscuits and crisps. Stack two or three containers filled with little cakes, scones, cookies.
● For the breakfast table - serve meusli, dried fruits, cereals.
● Keep ingredients ready - flour, sugar, pasta, lentils, dried beans, dried fruits, herb teas, stay fresh in these exclusive canisters. It is so handy to just lift the cover by the tab and it locks open whilst in use.
In the Cupboard or on the Countertop:
● Use this canister to store coarse salt, flour, rice, sugar, dried beans, dried fruits, herb teas and other food items to have close at hand for daily use.
● Store and serve sugar, tea bags, coffee pads and biscuits directly from the canisters.
● Use this canister to store and serve biscuits, crispbreads or crisps. Little cakes, scones, chocolate and cookies can be placed into a Signature Line canister, kept cold in the fridge and then served directly from the canister.
In the Drawer:
● Use this canister to store stationery items such as glue, stamps, small colour pencils, paper clips, adhesive tape, staples etc. or for other items such as coins or medication.
● Store sewing equipment, gardening seeds, small puzzles and other craft work in the canisters. On-the-Go
● Use this canister to carry biscuits, snacks and baby items such as dummies or bibs.
● The Signature Line canisters are not suitable for freezer or microwave use.
● The Signature Line canisters are dishwasher safe
• The Signature Line canisters are not suitable for freezer or microwave use.
• The Signature Line canisters are dishwasher safe
• Use a low temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
All Tupperware Brands products are guaranteed by Tupperware Southern Africa (PTY) Ltd. to perform under normal domestic use for lifetime of the product.
For more information please click here.