Ts & Cs Apply*
Tupperware® Brands believes it has the opportunity to engage in corporate citizenship and allocate resources that effectively address community needs. By giving, volunteers also receive and every volunteer experience provides opportunity for leadership, team building and skill development.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of South Africa (BGCSA) are facility based after-school programs for school-aged young people, supervised by trained professionals providing daily structured programs and activities. Clubs are positive places for kids where Members can explore their talents and abilities in a supportive environment with the potential to transform their view on life creating a culture of opportunity and success.
The Club offers a variety of activities in 8 Core program areas designed to meet the interests and needs of members:
- POWER HOUR
- Power Hour helps Club Members achieve academic success by providing homework help, learning activities, tutoring, and encouraging Members to become self-directed learners.
- CAREER LAUNCH
- This program allows Club Members to explore a broad range of career areas, match their interest to careers, and identify the skills and education needed for their particular career path.
- PASSPORT TO MANHOOD
- The passage from boyhood to manhood is challenging, requiring adolescent males to understand and manage many issues and transitions. P2M addresses critical issues that young men face during this time.
- SMART GIRLS
- SMART Girls is a small group health, fitness, prevention/education and self-esteem enhancement program designed to meet the development needs of girls in their respective age groups.
- DATE SMART
- Teens participate in this program as a supplement to SMART Girls and Passport to Manhood. It helps teens learn how to achieve mutually supportive relationships free of violence and abuse.
- YOUTH OF THE YEAR
- This Program honors and celebrates our most inspiring kids and their incredible journeys. It recognizes outstanding leadership, service, academic excellence, and dedication to living a healthy lifestyle.
- CLUB TECH
- This program helps kids focus on computer literacy and learn to use a computer to aid and assist them in their studies and their future.
- MONEY MATTERS
- This program promotes financial responsibility and independence among Club Members by building their basic money management skills. Participants learn how to manage a cheque account, budget, save, and invest.
The BGCSA’s mission is to inspire and enable young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as healthy, responsible, and productive citizens.
Tupperware® is proud to be associated with the Boys & Girls Club.
For more information: