Space Saver Oval 1, Black (500ml)
Features and Benefits:
* Space Saver Ovals are modular and designed to stack in the minimum of space.
* Size 1 stacked on Size 2 = the height of Size 3; 2 + 2 = 4; 4 + 1 = 5.
* the Ovals store 'vertically', taking up the smallest area of the working or storage surface.
* the airtight seals are the same size for all the oval containers. The tabs align the seal and also are a design feature.
* details about the Oval seals and how to use are described on the following page.
* the Ovals fit in the hand to lift and to pour. The seal locks open to pour.
* the cutaway polished windows at each end show the contents whichever way the container is on the shelf and add to the unique styling. The fine frosted finish of this sheer material is complemented by the colourful seals.
* the capacity and number are molded into the base of each container.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Dimensions||18,5cm (W) x 6cm (H)|
Choose the Ovals to suit your cupboards and your lifestyle, using the modular feature to build to the maximum height.
The capacities are designed for most package sizes of shelf stored foods.
Oval 1 - 500g salt, sugar, dates; 400g semolina, rice, pearl barley; 300g nuts; biscuits, dried fruits, stock cubes, 24 tea bags.
How to Clean:
Rinse with cold water after use of content stored before filling new content - dishwasher safe.
Remove the seals before putting in the dishwasher.
DO NOT use in the Microwave or Freezer.
● Use a low-temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners, as these will scratch the product.
At Tupperware, we have proudly backed our products with a Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence!
All Tupperware Brands products are guaranteed by Tupperware Southern Africa (PTY) Ltd. to perform under normal domestic use for lifetime of the product.
For more information please click here