Space Saver Round Set - Vineyard
Features and Benefits:
• Space Saver containers are modular and designed to stack in the minimum of space.
• The containers store 'vertically', taking up the smallest area of the working or storage surface.
• The airtight seals are the same size for all containers. The tabs align the seal and also are a design feature.
• The Space Savers Rounds are half the size of the Ovals, so they can stack on top or in front of an Oval on the shelf.
• Space Saver Rounds fit comfortably in the hand. The shape and size fit into cupboard
corners and refrigerator door shelves.
• The cutaway polished windows at each end show the contents whichever way the container is on the shelf and add to the unique styling. The fine frosted finish of this sheer material is complemented by the colourful seals.
• The capacity and number are moulded into the base of each container.
Consists of: Space Saver Round 1 (200ml), Round 2 (400ml), Round 3 (650ml), Round 4 (890ml) & Round 5 (1,1L)
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
● Round 1 - 150g baking powder, 100g nuts, 100g curry powder, herbs and spices. Or in the fridge - slices/half lemon, tomato, onion, little leftovers, herbs, ground coffee.
● Round 2 - 500g salt, 250g seeds, 250g raisins, 250g bicarb of soda, 125g cocoa, 100g instant coffee, 700 toothpicks, 25 tea bags, 12 boudoir biscuits, cinnamon sticks. Or in the fridge - mayonnaise, honey, breadcrumbs, tomato sauce, olives, jam.
● Round 3 - 1kg salt, 500g flour, 500g dried beans, 500g peanuts, 200g instant coffee, 200g packet Marie Biscuits. Or in the fridge - syrup, pickles, sauces.
● Round 4 - 500g baking powder, 500g castor sugar, 500g popcorn, 500g rice, 250g bread crumbs, 250g corn flour, 250g gravy powder, 250g milk powder, 250g coconut.
● Round 5 - 1kg spaghetti, 1kg sugar, 500g coffee creamer, 500g macaroni, 500g peanuts, breadsticks, candles. Or in the fridge - 1L juice, stock, soup.
How to Clean:
● Clean and dry your product before first use.
● Rinse with cold water after use of content stored before filling new content.
● Do not use a scouring sponge or abrasive cleaner when cleaning.
● Dishwasher safe. Use a low temperature program on your dishwasher to save energy and
protect the environment.
● Remove the seals before putting in the dishwasher.
DO NOT use in the Microwave or Freezer.
● Use a low-temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners, as these will scratch the product.