Let’s be honest. After cutting, grating is one of the most common tasks you will do in your kitchen. It makes only sense to get a grater that will grate ingredients of different sizes. After all, space is limited and you want to go for a multi-talent-grater—the Speedy Grater.
As you plan to eat out less and opt for homemade, grating fruits and vegetables will be imperative! Grated food is just so much easier to eat on the go. No long strings—no messy faces, no stain accidents.
** Watch the YouTube video here **
Features and Benefits:
● Small grater ideal for every household size!
● The food guide with plunger is THE solution! Safely grate small ingredients.
● Grate with every movement, backwards and forwards, to save you time.
● Keep the kitchen clean! Grate safely right into a bowl! The genius is in the details. Life is lived in the details—a handwritten note instead of a text, a homemade treat, a thoughtful compliment. The same can be said for the small tasks you do every day. Making those tasks as quick and efficient as possible is what we—and Speedy Grater—are all about. With it, you can make fast work of apples, cheese, potatoes— just about any grating job you can think of.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Dimensions||9,3cm x 25,1cm x 7,4cm|
1. Hold the body by the handle with one hand. For a more stable handling, rest the antiskid feet on a countertop.
2. Take the food guide in the other hand. Rest the middle finger and thumb on each of the flexible sections where the lock pictograms are located.
3. Press one of the two sections with your finger or thumb and place the tab of this section into the “guide rail“ of the body.
4. Now press the other section, and let the tab into the “guide rail” of the other side.
5. Place the plunger in the food guide. For instant use, make sure the teeth of the plunger are resting on the rim of the food guide. The product is unlocked.
The lock pictogram will be hidden when ready to use and when it's visible the product is safely locked.
How to Disassemble:
1. Remove the plunger from the food guide.
2. Press the flexible sections with the lock pictogram on both sides of the food guider with your thumb and finger.
3. First, lift up one side until the tab on the flexible section is removed from the “guide rail” of the body.
4. You can now lift off the food guider.
How to Use:
1. Use the SpeedyMando Grater on a countertop, bowl or plate.
2. Hold the SpeedyMando Grater by the handle with one hand.
3. Slide the food guider to one of the two ends of the body.
4. Place the ingredients in the food guider.
5. Place the plunger on top in the unlocked position. In the unlocked position, you cannot see the lock pictograms on the food guider and the arrow pictogram in the plunger points to the far ends of the product.
6. Slide the plunger and food guider up and down the length of the body. You grate the ingredient with every movement as there are grating holes pointing at both direction.
7. When not in use always lock the SpeedyMando Grater.
8. When grating long ingredients such as cucumber, zucchini or carrots, you can start grating them without the food guide.
9. Make sure that you hold the vegetable at the other end, leaving enough space between your hands and the grating blade.
10. Once the ingredient is as short as the food guide, it is strongly recommended to assemble the food guide on the SpeedyMando Grater body. Place the ingredient into the food guide and push the ingredient down with the plunger. You will have the advantage of fast grating with equally applied force and minimum leftover.
1. When grating carrots, to make sure the food guide does not jump out of the frame, place them in a “standing position” into the food guide. When laying them into the food guide, the carrots can roll around and do not get grated. 2. When apples do not give good grating results, peel them. The peel sometimes prevents the metal from going through the pulp. How to Clean
1. Remove the plunger and the guide from the product.
2. When washed by hand, use a brush. That’s the easiest way to get the grating holes clean.
3. The product is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand-wash to prolong the life of the grater blade.
4. It is strongly recommended that you wash the grater blade immediately after each use and rinse the product thoroughly.
5. After cleaning, allow to dry, then assemble the product and immediately set it to the locked position.
6. DO NOT allow the grater blade to come into contact with other metal, ceramic or glass items as this would damage and dull the cutting edge.
7. You may use any household cooking oil on paper towels to remove food stains. Staining does not impact the performance of the product and is not covered by the Tupperware warranty.
How to Clean:
● Remove the plunger and the guide from the product.
● WARNING: Wash the blade with caution as it is extremely sharp.
● When washed by hand, use a brush to avoid touching the blade.
● The product is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash to prolong the life of the blade.
● It is strongly recommended that you wash the blade immediately after each use and rinse the product thoroughly.
● After cleaning, allow to dry, then assemble the product and immediately set it to the locked position.
● DO NOT allow the blade to come into contact with other metal, ceramic or glass items as this would damage and dull the cutting edge.
● You may use any household cooking oil to remove food stains.
● Staining does not impact the performance of the product and is not covered by the Tupperware warranty.
How to Store:
1. Before storing the SpeedyMando Grater, clean and dry all parts separately.
2. Assemble the body
3. To lock the SpeedyMando Grater, place the food guide over the blade.
4. Slide the plunger into the food guide. The cutouts and teeth of the plunger should be on the long sides of the body.
5. Push the plunger down. You will hear a click when the plunger teeth are correctly placed into the designated cut outs of the body.
● The blade is very sharp and sharpened on both sides.
● When not fully assembled handle the product very carefully.
● Do not touch the blade with your fingers.
● Do not attempt to sharpen the blade. In case the product falls, do not try to catch it mid air as this might cause injuries to your hand.
● Do not let children use the product on their own.
At Tupperware, we have proudly backed our products with a Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence!
All Tupperware Brands products are guaranteed by Tupperware Southern Africa (PTY) Ltd. to perform under normal domestic use for lifetime of the product.
For more information please click here