Terms and Conditions
General Delivery Information:
Unless otherwise specifically stated or specifically agreed to, the delivery charges will be for your account.
- Tupperware delivers within the borders of South Africa only.
- Deliveries are door-to-door and must be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa and not a Post Box. We do not deliver to any postal addresses. Please ensure all delivery details including the postal code are accurate, as you will be liable for all additional handling and shipping charges because of such errors. Please ensure someone is available to sign for and receive your goods at the time of delivery. We will deem it you, as the purchaser, assigns without prejudice and without a proxy, to a party other than yourself, to sign for your goods at your specified and confirmed delivery address should you not be present at the time of delivery.
- You accept that Tupperware does not have to prove that you received the delivery of such goods. You agree that it would only require us to prove that someone, not necessarily yourself, signed for the goods at your specified and confirmed delivery address. Although we monitor every purchase order to ensure we deliver your package.
- Should you have not received your delivery of goods after 24 hours of the expired delivery period, you need to contact us within a maximum of 48 hours. Should you not notify us of a ‘no delivery’ within the period, you agree that we would deem you received the purchased goods.
- Delivery of products purchased through the online store is subject to the geographical delivery framework as determined by our courier partner. Should your delivery address fall into one of these categories, you will be liable for any additional costs incurred in delivery, storage and or returning the parcel. (Category list as follows; plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges and harbours)
- We will notify you of a failed delivery i.e. where no one was at the specified delivery address to receive and sign for the goods at the time of delivery. We will attempt to reschedule the delivery with you within 24–48 hours; however, you may be liable if we incur any additional handling and shipping charges for a re-delivery.
- Goods shipped in error /Incorrect goods delivered:
In the unfortunate event that you receive a delivery whereby the goods delivered to you does not match your products or its quantity as per your waybill/purchase order, you agree to notify us immediately upon receipt of such delivery on 0800 600 891, to have the incorrect goods collected and the correct goods delivered to you.
Damaged Goods delivered:
Please notify us within 24 hours of receipt of delivery on 0800 600 891, in the regrettable event that you receive a damaged product. We will do our best to have the damaged product collected and a new product delivered to you within a maximum of 48 hours (weekdays only).
Price of delivery:
* For orders above R600
- You will receive Free Delivery, delivered within 3 – 7 working days.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with another promotion.
* For orders below R600
There will be a standard flat rate delivery fee of R80 which will be delivered within 3 – 7 working days.
Express Flat rate delivery fee of R100, which will be delivered within 2 – 3 working days.
The Delivery period is based on the following:
- Location within major centres or outlying Delivery Areas.
- Weight and Dimensions of the total purchase order.
- In the event of special delivery deals, the price of the product or total purchase order value could determine the delivery rate.
- The price of your delivery is calculated automatically and will be displayed before the payment process, in the shopping cart and at checkout.
Delivery Periods important to note:
- Delivery service will start on payment confirmation received.
- Delivery periods will be effected within the selected delivery type timeframe, after collection from point of dispatch and between Major Centres from Monday to Friday.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 to both business and residential addresses. No deliveries take place on a Saturday or Sunday or any other Public Holiday. We may request identification upon delivery. Major centres include any destination within a 40km radius of the following cities: Pretoria, Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Durban, Pietermaritzburg and Nelspruit. Delivery to the major centres is usually within 7 working days. The following areas may experience delays because of airline constraints: George, Nelspruit, Richards Bay, Polokwane and Welkom.