Terms and Conditions
- When you visit the Tupperware Website, you consent to receive communication from Tupperware electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communication sent by Tupperware satisfy any legal requirements, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be “in writing”.
- You ensure that the goods are fit for the purpose for which you want to buy them and are in excellent condition and free of any form of defects before you take delivery of the goods. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure, before delivery, that the goods listed on the till slip or your purchase order correspond in description, price and quantity with the goods purchased. You agree to adhere to the user/manufacturer’s instructions and ensure that you make yourself aware of all product warnings and safety instructions before the installation or use of all products purchased from Tupperware. You are to keep proof of any repairs conducted and allowed by Tupperware and proof of purchase on all returned goods.
- You must make sure of all measurements and sizes before purchasing your goods, as we will not replace or refund you if the goods do not fit into the room/intended location or through a door.
- The onus is on you to advise us if the goods are for a particular purpose when entering the transaction, and we cannot be held liable if you have not advised us of the goods particular purpose.
- Tupperware provides the website “as is” and “as available” and to the extent permissible by law disclaims warranties including but not limited to a warranty of title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose and that the website is free from defects, uninterrupted and error-free. While Tupperware attempts to provide accurate and timely information, Tupperware cannot guarantee this. Tupperware may correct and change the website if required. The Tupperware goods and services described on the website are available in RSA, through the Tupperware branch network.
- Although Tupperware has tried to display the goods and their colours as accurately as possible, the displayed products and colours of the products will also depend upon your equipment and Tupperware cannot guarantee that your equipment will display an accurate representation of the actual goods or their colours. Tupperware will not be liable for any other website provided by any third party. It does not include all accessories shown with products for presentation in the price, nor are such products guaranteed to be available for sale by Tupperware. In the event of delivery delays or out-of-stock situations, we will notify you and we will do our very best to ensure a speedy fulfilment.
- Image Disclaimer: Where products are displayed with compatible products, we will not include these products as part of the sales price unless specifically identified as part of a product bundle. In all other cases, we show images to display products within a lifestyle setting and do not include part of a sales proposal including any said products or lifestyle additions.