That's A Bowl (10L)
Thanks to the thumb-loop handles, transporting is easy and spill-safe. Our multi-tasking mixing bowl with handle makes a perfect gift set with the That's a Bowl set that composes of different sizes of all-pupose bowls that are perfect for preparing, transporting, serving and storing food..
No kitchen is complete without this timeless range of multi-use bowls! Class I seal (liquidtight and airtight): allows for safe transportation of food with dressing sauce/vinaigrette or of liquid preparations; no risk of liquids escaping from the bowl.
Features and Benefits:
• The Tupperware classic round seal locks in freshness and flavor and makes this large mixing bowl an all-purpose bowl.
• The 10L capacity gives a generous size for mixing, storing and serving.
• The bowl has a comfortable shape to hold and the small bottom surface helps to make mixing easier and smoother.
• The hole built into the rim is shaped for the thumb to fit through so it becomes a handle and a sturdy grip.
• The bowl is lightweight so you only hold the weight of the ingredients.
• The inside of the bowl has a finely etched finish so the surface is not easily scratched while mixing.
• The high walls of That’s a Bowl reduce splashing when mixing large quantities.
• The shape and handle also have the advantage of making it easy to pour.
• You can prepare food ahead in large quantities and seal to serve later.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Dimensions||32.5cm diameter x 18.5cm (H)|
To Open - hold the container, keeping one hand on the base. With the other hand, lift the seal from the tab and pull upwards.
To Close - Align the seal with the base. Slide your thumbs all around the rim towards the tab. Slightly lift the tab and press down in the center of the seal with your thumbs to “burp” it.
How to clean:
● Clean and dry your product before the first use.
● The bases and seals are dishwasher safe. Remember to place them separately in the dishwasher.
● We recommend to place the seal in the upper drawer basket to avoid deformations.
Tip: Always fill your base at least to 2/3 of its capacity to ensure the best conservation when in the fridge.
● DO NOT use in the Microwave or Freezer.
● When you seal the product ensure that you let the extra air our before you ut away. This will keep the food inside fresher for longer.
Suitable to store cold foods only. Ensure food is cooled off before dishing into the That's a Bowl to avoid staining and damaging the bowl.
● The That's a Bowl range is not microwave or oven safe.