That's A Bowl (14L)
No kitchen is complete without this timeless range of multi-use bowls! Class I seal (liquid tight and air tight): allows for safe transportation of food with dressing sauce/vinaigrette or of liquid preparations; no risk of liquids escaping from the bowl.
Features and benefits:
• The Tupperware classic round seal locks in freshness and flavor and makes this large mixing bowl an all-purpose bowl.
• The 14L capacity gives a generous size for mixing, storing and serving.
• The bowl has a comfortable shape to hold and the small bottom surface helps to make mixing easier and smoother.
• The bowl has two generous handles that are reinforced for a secure grip while transporting large amounts of food.
• The bowl is lightweight so you only hold the weight of the ingredients.
• The inside of the bowl has a finely etched finish so the surface is not easily scratched while mixing.
• The high walls of That’s a Bowl reduce splashing when mixing large quantities.
• The shape and handle also have the advantage of making it easy to pour.
• You can prepare food ahead in quantity and seal to serve later.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Base Colour||Pink Punch|
|Colour||Sheer Pink Punch|
|Dimensions||36cm diameter x 21,5 cm high|
● A punch, sangria or a cocktail bowl: let fruits marinate, seal and let chill.
● A fruit or veggie bowl: let your fruits soak in sugar, or veggies in salt and seasonings (tomatoes, sweet peppers) to make jam, jelly, chutney or paste.
● A Tajine or couscous bowl: let meat and vegetables marinate before cooking.
● A bread bowl: make a large quantity of bread dough, leave it to rise and separate the dough into parts to create various homemade breads.
● A party salad bowl: it’s a perfect picnic bowl for green salads. Seal and shake to mix thoroughly.
● A serving bowl for a buffet party: place a variety of bread rolls in the Jumbo That’s A Bowl.
● Hold the container, keeping one hand on the base.
● With the other hand, lift the seal from the tab and pull upwards.
● Align the seal with the base.
● Slide your thumbs all around the rim towards the tab.
● Slightly lift the tab and press down in the center of the seal with your thumbs to “burp” it.
Tip: Always fill your base at least to 2/3 of its capacity to ensure the best conservation when in the fridge.
How to Clean and Store:
● Clean and dry your product before first use.
● Do not use a scouring sponge or abrasive cleaner when cleaning.
● Dishwasher safe. Use a low temperature program on your dishwasher to save energy and
protect the environment.
● Remove the seals before placing in the dishwasher.
● Do not keep your container sealed when storing the product. Air must flow in order to avoid any odours. Simply leave the cap in the open position.
● DO NOT use in the microwave or freezer.
● When you seal the product ensure that you let the extra air our before you put away. This will keep the food inside fresher for longer.
Suitable to store cold foods only. Ensure food is cooled off before dishing into the That's a Bowl to avoid staining and damaging the bowl.
● The That's a Bowl range is not microwave, freezer or oven safe.
● Suitable for cold foods only.
● Storing the Bowls without the seal on helps prevent humidity and bad smells.