That's A Bowl (3L)
Features and Benefits:
● The Tupperware classic round seal locks in freshness and flavour making this handy mixing bowl an all-purpose bowl.
● The 3L bowl has a working capacity of 2.75L, a useful size for mixing, storing and serving.
● The bowl is a comfortable shape to hold and the very slightly domed bottom helps to make mixing easier and smoother.
● The thumb loop built into the rim has a rounded ring on the underside so it is comfortable for the thumb to fit through for a sturdy grip and a handle.
● The high gloss bowl has a finely etched finish inside which is not easily scratched during mixing.
● The bowl is lightweight so you only hold the weight of the ingredients.
● The shape and handle also have the advantage of making it easy to pour batters or to spoon mixtures from the bowl.
Perfect product to take on-the-go:
● For picnicking, boating, caravanning or camping
● For children’s snacks such as fresh fruit salads, candy or chips
● To bring a healthy cold soup or chopped vegetables to work
● Easy to place in a child’s backpack or in a purse thanks to it’s convenient size
Ideal product to store:
● Small quantities of leftovers from your meals
● Leftover snacks for later: olives, gherkins, mini sausages, cherry tomatoes, cut cucumbers or carrots, etc.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Dimensions||24cm diameter x 15cm (H)|
To Open - hold the container, keeping one hand on the base. With the other hand, lift the seal from the tab and pull upwards.
To Close - Align the seal with the base. Slide your thumbs all around the rim towards the tab. Slightly lift the tab and press down in the center of the seal with your thumbs to “burp” it.
How to clean:
● Clean and dry your product before the first use.
● The bases and seals are dishwasher safe. Remember to place them separately in the dishwasher.
● We recommend to place the seal in the upper drawer basket to avoid deformations.
Tip: Always fill your base at least to 2/3 of its capacity to ensure the best conservation when in the fridge.
● When you seal the product ensure that you let the extra air our before you put away. This will keep the food inside fresher for longer.
Suitable to store cold foods only. Ensure food is cooled off before dishing into the That's a Bowl to avoid staining and damaging the bowl.
● The That's a Bowl range is not microwave, oven or freezer safe.
At Tupperware, we have proudly backed our products with a Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence!
All Tupperware Brands products are guaranteed by Tupperware Southern Africa (PTY) Ltd. to perform under normal domestic use for lifetime of the product.
For more information please click here