ThermoTup Pitcher (1L)
**Click here to watch the YouTube video**
• The ThermoTup Pitcher 1L has a smart innovative and unique to Tupperware tilting opening mechanism which keeps the pitcher always closed when not pouring. This automatic closing system realizes optimal heat retention properties.
• Thanks to an ingenious weight system, the cover opens automatically when tilting to pour. Once back in the upright position, the cover is closed. The cover can be locked in liquid tight position to take it on-the-go.
• If locked, the ThermoTup Pitcher 1L will keep coffee above 65°C for up to 12 hours. The elegant handle is well balanced for holding the weight of the contents; it fits comfortably in the hand and allows for comfortable pouring.
• The cover, with its smooth intuitive mechanism, has a small handle so you can grip it with ease. Three symbols marked on the cover indicate three actions of removing the cover for filling, pouring and closing. This will help the consumer to use the ThermoTup Pitcher 1L with ease.
• The textured body minimizes dirt traps and allows for easy cleaning.
• The gently flared base ensures that the ThermoTup Pitcher 1L is positioned stably on the table and counter worktop.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Base Colour||Fuschia Kiss|
|Dimensions||17.32 x 14.2 x 32 cm H|
● There are three markings on the cover, which allow three actions.
- To fill – put the middle symbol in line with the handle and remove the cover for filling.
- To pour - put the cup symbol in line with the handle and tilt the pitcher, the cover will open automatically and let the liquid flow. The cover closes automatically when the pitcher is in upright position.
- To make the ThermoTup Pitcher 1L liquid tight – turn the cover till lock symbol is in line with the handle.
● We recommend preheating the ThermoTup Pitcher 1L by filling with hot (not boiling) water for warm drinks, or pre-chilling with cold water for cold drinks. This will also reduce the risk of breaking the glass liner.
● Do not overfill the ThermoTup Pitcher 1L; leave +/- 2 cm space at the top as the weight of the cover goes inside for the automatic opening and closing.
● When the ThermoTup Pitcher 1L is completely filled, bring the cup close to the pouring spout and handle the Pitcher carefully to control the flow.
● Fresh hot coffee - prepare fresh coffee and pour into the preheated ThermoTup Pitcher 1L. The coffee will keep hot and retain its full flavour. Fresh tea - the pitcher will keep tea hot but most tea lovers prefer to make it fresh so will prefer to store the water hot, ready to make the tea.
● Hot water - fill the pitcher with hot water for making hot drinks, packet soups.
● Iced fruit juice - chill the pitcher with crushed ice then fill with iced fruit juice, ready to serve at breakfast or in the garden or any time. Never put ice cubes into the pitcher to avoid breakage of the glass liner.
● The ThermoTup Pitcher 1L has to be stored in pouring position.
● Clean and dry your product before first use.
● Wash after every use. Use a clean sponge or soft brush to clean thoroughly.
● Wash the inside with warm water and detergent and rinse well. Drain and leave to dry.
● Wipe the outside clean with a damp cloth.
● Do not immerse the ThermoTup Pitcher 1L in water to prevent water to be stored between the outside of the glass liner and the inside wall of the base.
● Avoid abrasive cleaners or bleach.
● After each use, remove and clean the cover gasket to release remaining odors. In that way, you can use the ThermoTup Pitcher 1L to serve different hot and cold liquids.
● The cover gasket is recommended to be hand washed but can be placed together with the cover in the top rack of the dishwasher for better cleaning.
● Be sure to put the cover gasket back on the cover after cleaning.
● For storage, put the cover in pouring position. In this position there is a very small gap between the cover and the inner glass liner which allows airing and avoids humidity, odors and dust in the flask. Clean the liner periodically by filling with a mixture of warm water and sodium and leaving to soak to remove. Rinse well. In that way deposits of tea or coffee will be removed.
● The glass liner is fragile so handle it with care and hold the ThermoTup Pitcher 1L firmly when filling with hot liquid.
● To prevent damage to the glass liner, do not stir with a metal utensil, do not store or carry ice cubes and do not store or carry carbonated drinks.
● If the ThermoTup Pitcher 1L is dropped or mishandled the glass liner may break. The contents must not be consumed as they may contain fragments of glass.
● For safety, it is important never to drink directly from an insulated container.