Time Keeper Set
Time to tidy up the messy pasta bags in the cluttered cabinet. Forget about saving the cooking instructions…Time Keepers manage the time…just turn the dial to the required cooking time and store in the kitchen cupboard.
Features and Benefits:
• Spill proof seal, perfect for storing dry goods, such as dry beans, lentils, peas or pasta or food.
• Seal has large tab for easy opening.
• The seal has a dial that helps to remind the cooking time for grains or pastas. In this way you will not need to save the cooking time from the packaging.
• Ergonomic dial, easy to turn. The small handle has a marking on top to set the cooking time.
• Dial with easy to read large numbers.
• The container has a window to easily see through and to know what is inside.
• The containers are textured for easy gripping.
• Saving money, because when buying in bulk the cost is lower, having fresh grains at home in a safe container with the cooking time at first sight.
• Practical, just one look at the seal is enough to know the perfect cooking time!
• Reusable, changing the cooking time is easy for a new pasta or super nutritious grains.
• Encouraging a healthy way of life by providing the best storage solution for pasta and grains.
• Space saving!!! Modularity solution. No more open pasta bags or boxes, no more messy cabinets.
• Set consists of: Time Keeper Ovals (320ml; 800ml; 1,25L & 1,7L)
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
● Place pasta or grain inside the container.
● Close the container and set the time on the dial, accordingly with the instructions on the packaging.
● You can use with pastas, such as: fusilli, spaghetti, macaroni, fettucine, linguine, penne, rigatoni, farfalle.
● You can use to store grains such as: barley, oats, quinoa, rice, bulgur wheat, maize, couscous, polenta.
How to Clean:
● Clean an dry before first use.
● All parts are dishwasher safe.
● It is possible to disassemble the insert from the seal.
DO NOT use in the Microwave or Freezer.
● Use a low-temperature programme on your dishwasher to save energy and protect the environment.
● Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners, as these will scratch the product.
All Tupperware Brands products are guaranteed by Tupperware Southern Africa (PTY) Ltd. to perform under normal domestic use for lifetime of the product.
For more information please click here.