UltraPro Set (5,7L)
Key features and benefits
• The UltraPro range is made of an easy to handle, exclusive lightweight material which can withstand temperatures as high as 250°C and as low as -25°C.
• The rounded shape of the bases and the domed cover optimize cooking and heat distribution both in the oven and in the microwave or combined. .
• Thanks to the cover the oven remains clean and limits odour in the kitchen.
• The easy to use UltraPro dishes can be used for simple and quick or traditional and sophisticated dishes with great results each time.
• The stacking feature allows for cooking or baking multiple dishes at once. There are many options to cook and re-heat in the microwave or oven or combined.
• The Bases and Cover can nest together empty to save space in cupboards and drawers.
• The rim of the UltraPro dishes ensures a more secure grip and no risk that the Cover will slip when the UltraPro is manipulated with gloves. The ‘locking’ details on the rims of the dishes were designed to give better stability when one Base is inverted to serve as cover on another base.
• The notches in the corners of the rim can also be used as a spout to pour liquid off of dishes.
• The steam release vents on the sides of the dishes help prevent steam build-up and direct the steam away from you.
• The sophisticated design and colour of the UltraPro makes them perfect for serving food at the table. They save clean-up time by using one dish to store, prepare and serve.
• Healthy food is made easier thanks to the non-stick qualities of UltraPro. No extra butter or oils are needed for cooking.
• Consists of UltraPro (5,7L) base and UltraPro (1,2L) cover.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
|Dimensions||Base: 36,3L x 26,6W x 11,8HCover: 36,3L x 26,6W x 3,9H|
● Before use, carefully wipe the base and cover to remove any residue, spills or spots. Always preheat the oven to desired temperature (max 250°C) before placing the UltraPro in the oven as automatic programming may include the grill. Follow recipe instructions for setting the temperature.
● Choose the stacking option to suit cooking needs and make sure that all parts are securely locked together.
● Place the Ultra Pro at least 5cm away from the oven walls avoiding contact with heat sources and always ensuring that the grill feature of the oven is turned off.
● During cooking, if you need to open the cover, take care to open the cover away from you.
● To remove hot dishes from the oven, grab the UltraPro by the handles with oven mitts and both hands to ensure a stable grip.
● Choose non-metallic utensils such as the Kitchen Preparation Tools while manipulating the food inside or serving.
● For best results it is recommended to use Silicone Spatula since scraping the food inside with Kitchen Preparation Tools may also cause scratches slightly.
● Scratches do not affect the performance of the product and is not covered by warranty.
● Let the UltraPro cool for 5 minutes after cooking and before serving at the table.
● Leave the cover on to keep the content hot until serving. Soak the UltraPro in hot soapy water immediately after use.
● Ultra Pro 5.7L is perfect to cook 2 small chickens (up to 1.5kg) or one large poultry; 1 turkey; lamb shanks; couscous; paella; stews; goulash; tagine; beef bourguignon; seafood and mussels.
● Large Cover 1.2L serves as a low yet generous sized base, which holds up to 2kg maximum. It is ideal for roasted vegetables; fish; crumbles; bruschetta; sponge cakes; sausages and baking bread.
How to Clean:
- Dishwasher safe.
- Wash before use.
- Avoid abrasives and use warm soapy water to gently wash.
- Should fat burn on to the UltraPro while cooking at high temperatures leaving brown patches, soak the Ultra Pr in 4 tablespoons of dishwasher detergent diluted in 5L of hot water or 6 tablespoons of bleach diluted in 5L of tepid water for at least 2 hours.
- The material can withstand oven temperature up to 250°C. We do not recommend cooking or baking at this temperature, or for more than 2 hours, as food will degrade.
- Not for use in mini-ovens or on stove tops.
- Handle with care, the warranty does not cover breakage.
● Microwave Safe (ensure your microwave is large enough and there is a space of 5cm all around).
● Dishwasher Safe.
● Avoid abrasive cleaners and use warm soapy water to gently wash.
● Not for use in mini ovens, on stovetops or under the grill.
● Always lift the seal or cover away from you so that the steam does not burn your fingers.
● Always rince the containers in cold water immediately after use to prevent strong smells or stains. Staining is not covered under Tupperware Warranty.
● Use kitchen mittens when moving the UltraPro around.
● Allow to cool off for 5 minutes before open and dishing the contents.