You agree that Tupperware may disclose, if needed, your personal information to:
- Tupperware’ affiliates;
- Employees or third parties contracted or employed by Tupperware to provide services for or to Tupperware, including for example, website hosting and development, joint content and services; customer support, technical support, financial services like credit or other payment processing, delivery services, to guide decisions about our products, services and communications (they will only use this information to send you marketing communications if you have requested their goods or services); and other support services. These companies require access to users' personal information to perform their functions and not for any other purposes and Tupperware will take all reasonable steps to enter into confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements with the relevant service providers;
- Any third party to investigate or resolve complaints, including abuse complaints;
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law;
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you utilise the services to receive payments and you meet their criteria)
- Any third party who acquires all, or substantially all, of the assets or shares in Tupperware, any of Tupperware’ affiliates, and/or the Tupperware website, whether by sale, merger, acquisition or otherwise. We will disclose the transfer on the website;
- Governmental agencies, exchanges and other regulatory or self-regulatory bodies if Tupperware is
required to do so by law or if Tupperware believes that this is necessary to:
- comply with the law or with any legal process;
- protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Tupperware, its affiliates or their customers;
- prevent or deal with fraud or the abuse, misuse or unauthorized use of the website;
- protect the rights, property or safety of members of the public (if you provide false or deceptive information about yourself or misrepresent yourself as being someone else, Tupperware will proactively disclose this information to the appropriate regulatory bodies and commercial entities).
- You agree that Tupperware may use your personal information to compile profiles for statistical purposes and may trade with these profiles and statistical data, provided that the third party will not be able to link the profiles or statistical data to the user.