November 09, 2022
- Pre-heat the oven to 250°C.
- There is no need to peel the potatoes, just wash and dry them. Place them in the UltraPro (5,7 L), then sprinkle with thyme. Add the unpeeled garlic cloves, pour some olive oil over the ingredients and mix together using the KPT Mixing Spoon.
- Rub the leg of lamb with salt and pepper, and place it on the potatoes.
- Cover and cook in the oven for 50 min.
- Remove the UltraPro (5,7 L) from the oven and allow to rest, while remaining covered, for 15 min.
In order to prevent the lamb touching the inside walls of your UltraPro, ask your butcher to trim the bone. You generally need to allow about 20 min. cooking time per kilo of lamb, but this will vary according to the weight and shape of the lamb, as well as your preferences.
- 1 kg baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp dried thyme (± 15 ml)
- 6 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp olive oil (± 50 ml)
- 1 leg of lamb (approx. 3 kg)
- Salt and coarsely grinded pepper