Ts & Cs Apply*
April 04, 2022
- Place beef chunks in the Microwave Fast Cooker. Toss first with the mustard, then with the flour and the end with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add, the crushed garlic, chopped onion and stir well
- Add the warn chicken broth and the tomato paste and stir until well combined (ensure that the meat is immersed in the liquid!)
- Lock the lid and microwave for 30 min at 900 watts.
- Let stand for 15 min before opening. Serve with potatoes.
Cut into cute heart shapes (or other shapes) using cookie cutters. Top with fresh strawberries (or strawberry sauce) and cream or ice cream.
- 600 g chuck of beef cut into 5 cm chunks
- 25 ml Dijon mustard
- 25 ml all purpose flour
- 25 ml paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 onion (50 g) chopped
- 400 ml warm chicken broth
- 1tbsp (15 ml) tomato paste