Ts & Cs Apply*
August 11, 2022
Bombay Mango Chicken Salad
In your favorite large bowl whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, lime juice, and honey
Add the remaining ingredients and gently combine with the dressing
Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to three days
- ⅓ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp lime juice
June 08, 2022
Choc-Hazelnut Mug Cake
- Pour the powdered sugar, flour, cacao, baking powder, oil and milk into the Exclusive Collection Mugs. Mix using the Silicone Spatula.
- Scrape the sides of the mug to clean them.
- Add 1 tbsp choco-hazelnut spread in the middle without stirring.
- Microwave for 1 min. 30 sec. to 2 min @ 600 watts. Allow to stand for 1 min.
- Add 1 tbsp choco-hazelnut spread on top and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
December 14, 2021
Easy Cheesy Christmas Tree Bread
Pro tip: Hold on! Are you sure you’re ready to start cooking?
Save energy by ensuring you don’t heat your oven too soon.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Spread the pizza dough out on a lightly floured Flexible Cutting Board, using the Essential Utility Knife, and cut the dough into 30 squares. Next, slice the mozzarella cheese into 30 bite-sized pieces.
- Add a piece of mozza
- Pro tip: Hold on! Are you sure you’re ready to start cooking? Save energy by ensuring you don’t heat your oven too soon.
December 14, 2021
- Add tennis biscuits and cold butter to the Extra Chef, fitted with the blade attachment, cover and pull cord until finely chopped. Remove mixture into a separate bowl and set aside.
- To make the mousse: In a clean Extra Chef, fitted with paddle attachment, add softened cream cheese, condensed milk and yogurt, cover and pull cord until fully combined. combined.
- Place the funnel attachment on the cover in the closed position. Pour lime
December 03, 2021
Sassy Strawberry Daiquiri
- To create simple syrup, combine sugar and water in the MicroCook Pitcher 1L or microwave safe bowl. Cover and microwave for 1 min. at 900 watts, or until sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool
- Place remaining ingredients into the Extra Chef, fitted with blade attachment, cover and pull cord to process until strawberries are pureed and mixture is well combined.
- Add simple syrup to strawberry mixture, cover and pull cord to mix until well combined.
- Dip rim of glass
November 25, 2021
Sand Art Brownies